- Rents are rising at a faster pace than home prices, especially in central and coastal Florida.
- Mortgage rates are still favorable.
- In most of Florida, it is still cheaper to buy than to rent a home.
- We’re nearing the end of the era of low mortgage rates and moderate prices.
- Personal income is starting to rise again.
- Hosing demand still exceeds supply so if you wait it may be harder to find the ideal home at a price you can afford.
- Millennials, the largest cohort in history, are reaching their peak home buying years, which could further tighten the supply of homes for sale.
++ Information provided by JUN 2016 material from FloridaRealtors.org